Friday, March 31, 2006

About Elisabeth

So, since her return to the living, many people have asked me what I thought and felt. I couldn't care less about her being back. That's how I feel.

Yes. It was sad she died. But now that she's back, people are expecting me to leave Paige behind and shack up with her again. It doesn't work like that people. We broke up for a reason. She's a trecherous, lying whore. End of story.

I know Jean, no matter how crazy-evil she is, will agree with me on this, as Betsy first tried seducing Scott, yet no one gave her mess about it. Then, after I saved her life, she openly flirted with that Neal guy, who quickly hooked up after her death. Now I hear she's spending alot of time with Rachel.

Anyhow. Her actions have led me to believe she is not worth my time. Or life, but I'll leave that judgement up to Miss Grey-Summers.

Anyhow. I set off on a new adventure today. I called up Jean and we met up. She was more tame, but still flared up everynow and then. Frying our waiter at the cafe. The poor boy never saw it coming. We set out to right wrongs and fight evil again. Just like old times. We plan on calling up Scott, Hank and Bobby. Hopefully they're not too busy nowadays.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jean Grey-Summers said...

Yes. She did. And I nearly thrashed her, but she shoved that damned psi-knife into my brain.

She did not go as far as Emma did though. Either way, I'm glad to hear you are enjoying our fight for justice and whatnot.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

While I do agree that Elisabeth is a vindictive, back-stabbing, trashy, mean-spirited slut . . she does look really really hot in that skin tight suit of hers. I mean it's practically a thong! That's got to count for something.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Gaia said...

Hmph

4:51 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

Actually. Her hotness is over-ridden by her bitchiness. I mean, she's great to look at, just don't expect too much of anything at all.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Emma Frost said...

Ha. Ha. Laugh it up Jean dear. If you wanted your pathetic excuse for a manchild back all you had to do was ask. I mean, all his does is think about you. Honestly, I don't think I can put up with him any longer.

While we're on the subject of breaking up with our lovers, I do believe its time you dropped Paige like a bad habit, Warren. I think a "company merger" is in order.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Son Goku said...

You Go Angel ! Your popular with the ladies!

9:07 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Let's face it, it's only a matter of time until Warren and Emma hook up. Why put off the inevitable?

11:43 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

Hmm. Alright Emma. Let's go. Merging would be the best for both companies involved.

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home