Monday, April 10, 2006

Much Needed Break

I escaped the Infirmary and Hank's excessive questions about my health to go for a fly. Boy did it feel good. This whole week has been nothing but one thing after another. Charles' supposed kid. "Jean" going crazy. The real Jean being reborn. Emma meeting her double. Oh yeah, Gaia died or something too. But the sky is such a retreat. I love it. There is no other feeling than that of flying through the sky as fast as one can, soaring above everything, forgetting all that happens below.
If anyone needs me, I can be found flying around.
I do have my communicator on me. But please, emergencies only.

6 Comments:

Blogger Wolverine said...

Your just bragging about yer abiity ta fly

11:56 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Glad to see you're feeling like your old self, Warren. As one of the original 5 you hold a special place here in the X-Men.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Cassandra Nova said...

My name is Cassandra Nova ,dear.

Learn it well, for it shall be the bane of you and all the X-Men.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Wanda Maximoff said...

Lucky, Warren. I wish I could fly. All I can do is reshape reality to whatever I want and levitate myself...

Showoff.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

Yes I love to fly....seems we have something in common

11:51 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I used to fly a kite a lot, but it kept crashing into the kite-eating tree.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home